Who we are
Our website address is: https://pixelpad.in.
For us, privacy for our valued customers is very important. We strongly believe that the personal information of our customers should not be shared with a third party without prior consent or request from the customer.
- Privacy is the right of an individual, and at pixelpad, the information of the customer such as contact no., email, addresses, etc is used only for internal purposes and not for sale.
- Your contact information is stored in our database and is only used by pixel pad, may contact you with regards to the updates of the campaign, upcoming campaigns, announcements & news.
- At pixelpad, condemn the unauthorized reach and misuse and/or disclosure of the personal information of the customer, and we have strict guidelines and high-security features to prevent the same.
Collection of Information
We collect personal and non-personal information from You to allow You the usage of Our Pixelpad Service. Each time You enter or access Our Website (or) App, the non-personal information, such as Your Internet Protocol address(s), the address of the last URL You visited prior to accessing Our Website (or) App, Your browser and platform type, Your browser language and so on may be collected by Us. We may collect Your personal information in various ways, including but not limited to, user information submitted at the time of entering, using or accessing Our Website or in connection with any registration for other activities or features offered through Our Pixelpad Service. Pixelpad will collect Your personally identifiable information only if You voluntarily submit such information to Us. You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent You from using, accessing or entering the Website or certain specific features of the Website. Personally identifiable information includes such things as Your name, address, mobile number, company information, area of interest, e-mail address, and so on. We do not store any personal data entered by You during any online payment, such as Your CVV, PIN, password or any information of like nature (collectively called “Financial Data”). If either of us makes any payments to the other party, we may also obtain your payment information, such as bank account numbers and certain identifiable details for refunding and tracking purposes.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR ?
Any of the information We collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to provide you with customized content and other benefits based on your interests.
- Your information may also be used for responding to any of Your inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests or to contact You for queries regarding Your submission, subscription and/or membership.
- To improve our products, services or content and to provide certain users with additional benefits or content.
- We may use the Users information to analyze the use of the Website, and the people visiting and using the App for improving the features of the Website. Further, the information provided by You may also be used to help Us in responding to Your requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may also share Your information with any third parties including any government departments if the disclosure of such information is required by law or is based on any order by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- We may use Users’ geographical and location information to analyze Our target audience for Our marketing purposes.
- To improve customer service, Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, offers, promotion, survey or other Pixelpad feature.
- To process payments. If we make payments to you, or you make payments to us, we may need to share your payment and certain identifiable details with payment processors or banks.
- Your Internet Protocol address(s) is collected by us to avoid bots and spam and to protect us from brute-force attacks.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Despite these efforts, please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using Pixelpad Service but We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Secure Online Payments
For the visitor on our website, please take note that your name, email address, and other personal information submitted on our website may be stored with us and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms, our server log files also receive general information such as the IP address of the visitor, cookie, etc. For the financial transactions by card, pixelpad uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “Razorpay” and the card details are ‘not stored’ with pixelpad, instead, the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard.
We use ‘Cookies’ to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. ‘Cookies’ are tiny text files that our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer. Under the Return, Refund Policy after placing the order, a customer can cancel the order within the interval time of confirmation of the artwork if he/she wishes to. And in the case of a customer’s request for a refund, it will be processed through the same mode within 10 working days.
When user leave likes and/or comments on the site We collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the users IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If You leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so We can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our Website (if any), We also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website or App administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If You have an account on this site, or have left comments, You can request that We erase any personal data We hold about You. This does not include any data We are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If You upload images to the website, You should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We understand and recognize that privacy on the internet is very important. We take all reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the information disclosed by You and will not disclose the information on any other mobile applications or website. We provide creation of password-protected accounts, which can be accessed only by You. We advise You to not share Your password with any other person and always log out before closing the browser window.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We will not disclose any of Your information to any third parties unless We are bound by law to do so. We may however disclose it to Our trusted service providers or suppliers who help Us in providing services to You. We may also release your information when We believe such release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety, or in connection with a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.